A SPIRAL CITY
Offices @ the Wyndham Grand was conceived as a building with multiple uses: a vertical spiral city where people could live, work and relax. It comprises world-class offices, the 5-star Wyndham Grand Hotel, while offering 360-degree of unobstructed view of Kingdom of Bahrain. Well-connected location at Bahrain Bay, facilities and amenities, WG Tower is a timeless reminder of the power of imagination to inspire change.
“I AM IMMENSELY PROUD THAT THROUGHOUT THE CHALLENGES, WE REMAINED TRUE TO THE ORIGINAL VISION OF CREATING A VERTICAL CITY, WITH MULTIPLE AND DIFFERENT OCCUPIERS. TODAY WYNDHAM GRAND TOWER IS A LIVING, DYNAMIC BUILDING, FULL OF ENERGY, AND A BEACON FOR MODERN BAHRAIN.”Ahmed AlQaed, Developer and owner of WG TOWER
The View from United Tower offers visitors unobstructed 360-degree, 40-mile views across The Kingdom’s skyline and beyond.
WYNDHAM GRAND HOTEL
Bahrain’s first Wyndham Grand Hotel hosts 262 luxuriously appointed rooms occupying floors 11-30, along with breathtaking views and the hotel’s signature 5-star service. Its wide array of amenities includes a gourmet delicatessen, international restaurant and premium event spaces and services. Recreation facilities include a gym, SPA and infinity pools featuring panoramic views of Bahrain skyline. More in the Wyndham Grand Hotel >>
Studies show that inspiring workplaces produce happier and more productive workforces. The offices at United Tower provide the most incredible views across the capital. The development is creating a mixed-use vertical town, and a unique community in which to work, which will enhance occupiers’ creativity, efficiency and productivity. More on offices >>
Offices @ Wyndham Grand facts
- WG Tower is 200 metres, or 656 feet, high.
- It is 50 storeys tall.
- Prestigious address and landmark location.
- International Grade A specifications
- Five star international hotel operator and associated facilities within the premises
- Dedicated lobby for commercial offices
- Flexible Shell & Core or CAT A fitted
- Large, efficient floor plates, which are easily divisible with central core.
- Good floor to ceiling heights
- Generous car parking provisions at 1:20 sq/m, of leasable area
- 1200 sq/m of retail and F&B provision located on the ground floor.
- Lifts in WG Tower travel at speeds of up to 4 metres a second.